1. It is all about Jesus - Jesus is our Savior, and our Senior Pastor. We surrender to and are motivated by His leadership and recognize the Bible as the final authority for our lives and ministry. Jesus must be the end result of all we do!
2. We are faith-filled, “bet the farm” risk takers - We refuse to insult Jesus with small thinking and safe living.
3. We are relationally driven - Relationships are important to us because we believe both life and ministry are done best in the context of relationships.
4. We will do anything short of sin to reach those who are far from God - To reach people who no one is reaching, we have to do things no one else is doing.
5. Saved People Serve - We are passionate about the Great Commission and realize that the Church does not exist for Christians; rather we are the church and exist for the world.
6. We think inside the box - We know who we are, what God has given us, and we embrace our limitations. These things combined will inspire our greatest creativity and innovation.
7. We are life long learners - We are always learning, will maintain a posture of growth, and seek to learn from everyone so that we can incorporate a variety of influences into our methodology. We also take a stock option approach to obtaining information so that we can make educated decisions.
8. We are imperfect people who bring our best - None of us are perfect, but we believe that brining our best honors God and inspires others.
9. We are the Wilmot Stage Stop not the Grand Buffett - We believe simplicity produces quality. We place a disproportionate value on creating a worship experience that exalts the name of Jesus and attracts those who are far from God.
10. We will work hard, laugh loud, and rejoice often - There is nothing better than serving God alongside people you love and can celebrate with.
11. We give up things we love for things we love even more - It is our honor to live sacrificially and give generously to Christ, His Church, and to see lives changed and disciples made.
12. We will constantly change - We believe that God is at work in us, through us, and around us. Why we do what we do will never change, but how we do it must change as all growing things change.
13. These are the “good old days” - It would be a sin for us to treat what God is doing as ordinary. We are thankful for what God is doing today and expect that the best is yet to come.